2017 Farm Fair Opens In
Mark Your Calendars!
2017 Farm Fair
KIUC Keiki Talent Showcase
Saturday, August 27th, 2017
2:00pm – 3:00pm
Saturday afternoon at the Kauai County Farm Bureau Fair is all about the Keiki and family fun starting with the KIUC KEIKI TALENT SHOWCASE featuring Kauai’s talented keiki from ages 6 – 16. There will be 2 different age categories and prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place to be awarded.
The KIUC KEIKI TALENT SHOWCASE is followed by Keiki Performances, Aloha Dance Studio, and the HMSA Happy Healthy Keiki Parade. It always promises to be a spectacular Saturday family day of fun at the fair!
Two ways to enter:
1. Download PDF entry form here. Complete the form, then drop it off at KONG Radio (4271 Halenani St, Lihue) or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Complete the online form below.
KIUC Keiki Talent Showcase Entry Form and Competition Rules
Deadline to Enter is August 22
1. Open to all Kauai residents (proof of residency may be required at time of entry).
2. Contestants must be amateurs. (Producers reserve the right to review all entries to ensure amateur status.)
3. Contestants must be 6 thru 16 years of age (2 divisions: 6-10 and 11-16). For groups, the oldest child will determine what division they are placed in (i.e. if the oldest is 10, they are placed in the 6-10 division, if the oldest is 15, they are placed in the 11-16 division). Proof of age may be required at the time of entry.
4. Performances are limited to 4 minutes for each contestant or group consisting of 6 members or less.
5. Costumes are allowed, and removable props can be used with a setup and removal time not to exceed 2 minutes.
6. As a participant/guardian you agree to release and hold harmless the show’s producers and its sponsors, from any damages, losses, or injuries which may result directly or indirectly from entering the contest.
7. Decision of the show’s producer shall be final.
8. Please call 245-9527 and speak with Joycelyn if you have any questions.
9. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. The first ten (10) entrants (groups are entered as one) per division to sign up will be registered to compete. Drop this form off at KONG Radio (4271 Halenani St, Lihue) or email it to email@example.com. Check in begins at 1:30 p.m. Competition will take place at the Kauai County Farm Bureau Fair inside the Entertainment Tent on Saturday, August 26 at 2:00 pm. CDs (music only, NO VOCALS) must be delivered to KONG if needed for your performance by August 22, 2017 to reserve your position in the competition.
Four Days of Fun, Food, Farming & Great Entertainment for the Family!
The Kauai County Farm Bureau Fair is a community event supported by island businesses.
Mahalo to all of our 2017 sponsors:
Aloha Kia Kauai & Kauai Harley Davidson • Alaska Airlines • Alexander & Baldwin Properties, Inc. • Bank of Hawaii • Coca Cola • College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources University of Hawaii at Manoa • County of Kauai Department of Water • Dow Agrosciences • DuPont Pioneer • Family and Friends of Agriculture • Farm Credit Services of Hawaii • First Hawaiian Bank • Garden Island Federal Credit Union • GEICO Insurance • Grove Farm Company • Hartung Brother’s Inc. • Hawaii Dairy Farms • Hawaii Lodging and Tourism Association - Kauai Chapter • HMSA • Kauai Athletic Club • Kauai Coffee Company • Kauai Community Federal Credit Union • Kauai Government Employees Federal Credit Union • Kauai Grown • Kauai Island Utility Cooperative • Kukuiula • Matson Navigation • Oceanic Time Warner Cable is now Spectrum • Renewable Energy Technologies • Rising Sun Solar • Safeway • Subway Sandwiches • State Senator Ron Kouchi • Territorial Savings Bank • Toolmaster Hawaii • Ulupono Initiative • Wilcox Health
In Kind — American Medical Response • Courtyard Kauai Resort • Budget Car Rental • Garden Island Security • Hawaiian Airlines • KUAI AM57/104.5FM • KONG Radio Group • Toolmaster Kauai • Wellington Fence
© Copyright, 2017, Kauai County Farm Bureau, P.O. Box 3895, Lihue HI 96766